Frontier is now hiring Architectural Cladders. We are offering top wages for top performers along with a competitive benefits package. Please send us your resume and start you career at Frontier.
Reporting to the Cladding Foreman, the Architectural Cladder will be responsible for the installation of various architectural metal roofing products.
- Metal roof systems i.e.) standing seam and screw fastened.
- Air and Vapor barriers i.e.) Peel and Stick membranes, Torch on roof membranes.
- Install insulation.
- Roof and wall cladding retro-fit assemblies.
- Install, repair or replace standing seam metal roofs.
- Conventional metal roofing and liner assemblies.
- Install sheet metal flashings.
- Install pre-insulated metal foam panel systems.
- Install composite panel systems i.e.) aluminum composite material, plate aluminum, fiber cement and phenolic wood core panel systems.
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools.
- Custom architectural roofing products i.e.) sunshades and architectural louvers.
- Install primers, sub grits, flashing and caulking associated with the above noted architectural products.
- Set up scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs.
- Must be punctual, hardworking and safety orientated
- Pay careful attention to detail and proper installation
- Abide by OH&S regulations.
- Maintain a clean construction site.
- Review safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure safety tickets are up to date.
- Adhere to Frontier policies and procedures.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of building envelope and rain screen systems.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Careful attention to detail and proper installation of cladding and roofing systems.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience with the installation of Architectural Cladding products.
- The Architectural Cladder will be working on various construction projects throughout Alberta.